Basic Facebook Login Home Page Steps and tips
You might still be having some minor issues with your Facebook account. Here are some tutorials on Facebook login home page with tips.
1. Get to Facebook Login Home page
This is the primary thing you need to do. You’ll need to visit FacebookLogin Home page by visiting this link on your browser (www.facebook.com). Once done, you will see a blue-like page with an image connecting the world, login boxes, etc.
2. Log in your Email Address
Lets guess you already have an account. In case you don’t, visit HERE for Account opening. S, you have a Facebook account after signup; in the box with email, enter your email address. It could be a gmail address, yahoo address, hotmail, etc
3. Impute your unique Password
Just beside the email box, you’ll be presented another box which is for your password. This is the unique characters you used when signing up for Facebook. Don’t remember your password? Well, re-activating and getting your password back is easy. Just hit the forgot password tab and follow all the relevant instructions.
4. Now you can Login
Now, you’ve imputed your email and password. The next thing is you hitting enter on your keyboard or press login. This automatically takes you to your homepage on the social network.
Some Facebook Login Tips
Always remember that your Facebook login details are private, and as such, must not be shared to any. You won’t be happy having a stranger logging into your account and gathering all of your data, pix, sending spam messages to your friends among other negative things. Therefore, be cautious and observe strictly to the following nuggets.
1. If on a shared system, uncheck the keep me log in box, remember to always log out once done and don’t leave your account logged in when you need to take a break.
2. By now, you should know how important your login details are. So, never give away your login details. Very very important. Take this as code 1.
3. Avoid falling for “Phishing” Flee away from email crooks trying to get your details by sending you un-known messages on Facebook. Never reply.