How to Create Your Facebook Profile
Facebook profile is a way of you showcasing those things that matters to friends and loved ones. Here is how to set up your Facebook profile.
It could be said most middle aged people belong to a specific social network online ranging from Facebook, My Space, Hi5 just to name a few. However, not many know how to fully optimize the power of their Facebook profile page.
You might wonder, what are the benefits of a Facebook profile?
- In this day and age, you need a Facebook profile to connect with friends
- To share stories of great importance with your followers.
- To build a better audience for your business.
In order to create your Facebook profile, you’ll surely need a valid email address and according to Facebook term of usage, you must be above the age of 13 (thirteen)
HOW TO SETUP YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE
2. On the opened page, there’s a big “Sign Up” section.
3. Fill in your details e.g – Email Address, Name, Last name, Age, Birthday etc.
4. Upon completion, a confirmation mail will be sent to the specified email provided.
NB: You can proceed to your profile and do a few twitch after confirming the email sent to the email provided.
Once you confirm with the Facebook Login details, you can now spend as much time as desired to locate lost friends, create your mind blowing profile, upload an exclusive profile pix, change your cover photo and lots more.
Remember, your Facebook profile is the window to a world of FUN. So, be security conscious on what you upload. It is also a place of pleasure as you can poke friends, play games, hunt for ideas, etc.